About this Policy
Information We Collect
Contact Information: You may choose to provide us with personality identifiable information. If you choose to provide us with contact information, then we may collect your name and email address. We may also collect your telephone number and street address. From time to time, we may also collect other electronic contact information like your user name.
Information About You: For example, we may collect information about homes you like. If you apply for a job, we may collect information about your work history or education.
Other information: We may collect user browsing behavior, including, online activities over time and across third-party websites or services. We may also collect information about your computer, like the type of browser you use, or your IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information. We may collect this information using tracking tools like cookies and web beacons. To learn more about our tracking activities, please click here .
How Information is Collected
We collect information directly from you. For example, we collect information when you register on one of our websites. We also collect information when you apply for a job online.
We collect information from you passively. We use common tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons to collect information passively. Click here to learn more about our use of tracking tools.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests. For example, we may use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use your information to help us understand you. This includes analyzing how this site is used. We also use your information to make website improvements. We also may use information to customize your browsing experience. We may do these activities using the tracking technologies described here.
- For security purposes. We may need to use information to protect our website and our users and the rights or interest of others. We may also use information to protect our company or our affiliates.
- To promote PulteGroup and our related companies. For example, we use your information to send you marketing materials. We may also use your information to notify you of new products or features.
- To send you transactional communications. For example, we use your information to notify you about your account. We may also send you other information about our relationship with you.
We may share your information as follows:
- Among our brands. Our brands include Del Webb, Pulte, Centex, DiVosta and John Wieland Homes & Neighborhoods. Can you limit? No
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, if we are required to file reports with government agencies or in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also share information with law enforcement at our discretion. Can you limit? No
- With our vendors or partners. For example, we may share your information with third parties we hire to provide services like operating our website. Can you limit? No
- In the event that all or part of our company transfers ownership. For example, we may share information with actual or potential buyers of our company. We will share your information with a new owner. We may also sell all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale. Can you limit? No
- For other reasons we might describe to you. Can you limit? In some circumstances
- On our interactive forums. We may also allow you to submit comments on our sites. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should not disclose your personal information in such a forum if you do not want it shared publicly. Can you limit? At your discretion
To stop receiving our promotional emails, send us an opt-out request to [email protected]. To manage cookies and other tracking tools, please click here.
You can choose whether to give us your personal information. You can also choose to disable tracking tools like cookies. If you do not give us certain information we ask, or turn off tracking tools, our websites may not work as well.
“Do Not Track Disclosure”
This website does not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of this website. Even if you are using a computer that sends a “do not track signal”, we may collect, use and share personally identifiable information about you, provided that our actions are consistent with this policy.
Our Sites and Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We do not target or direct our website to children. Parents or guardians, if you think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the FTC’s website and read the helpful information provided by the FTC.
We maintain reasonable security measures to protect our websites and your information. No site is 100% secure, however. You should thus be careful when using the Internet, especially if you are submitting personal information online.
This Website may contain links to third party sites. We do not control these sites and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. You should use caution and judgment when sharing information on third party sites. Any information you reveal on third party sites is not subject to this Policy. You should consult the privacy policies of each website you visit.
You can contact us by email at [email protected]. You can call us at 866-239-1739. You can write to us at 3350 Peachtree Road, N.E., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30326, ATTN: Marketing and Communications. You understand and acknowledge that information sent by you will be stored and processed in the United States.
Updates to this Policy
This policy might change over time. The most recent version of this policy will be posted here. Effective Date / Last Update: November 1, 2016
Copyright © 2016 PulteGroup, Inc. All rights reserved. These materials are provided by PulteGroup as a service to the public and are to be used for personal informational purposes only. We grant you permission to download this web site’s content and to print a single hard copy for your use only. You may not otherwise use, copy, modify, distribute, republish, or transmit any of the content or materials from this web site without the written permission of PulteGroup. You agree that if you violate this prohibition, you may be subject to all legal remedies available to PulteGroup, and you will additionally be responsible for any other losses, attorneys’ fees or costs PulteGroup may incur as a result of your violation.
Trademarks and Service Marks
The following are some of the proprietary trademarks and service marks of PulteGroup or its related entities: PULTE®, PULTE HOMES®, PULTE MORTGAGE™, HOME SCIENCES™, MYPULTE®, HOMEOWNER FOR LIFE®, PULTE MASTER BUILDER® JOHN WIELAND HOMES AND NEIGHBORHOODS® . A number of these trademarks and service marks are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. PulteGroup also claims trademark rights to other marks that may not be explicitly listed, registered and unregistered, including its several logos and designs.
THESE MARKS ARE NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF PULTEGROUP OR ITS AFFILIATES. You agree that if you violate this prohibition, you will be subject to all legal remedies available to PulteGroup, and you will additionally be responsible for any other losses, attorneys’ fees or costs PulteGroup may incur as a result of your violation.
The web site also contains trademarks and service marks that belong to third parties. These other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. In the event that a third party makes a claim or initiates suit against PulteGroup due to your use of these other trademarks and service marks without the permission of the proper party, you agree to indemnify and hold PulteGroup harmless from such claim or suit, and to reimburse PulteGroup for all losses, attorneys’ fees and costs that PulteGroup incurs in connection with such claim or suit.
This web site may be accessed by users throughout the United States and internationally. It may contain references or cross-references to PulteGroup products, programs and services that are not available in your state. These references do not imply that Pulte Homes intends to make such products, programs or services available to residents in your state. The information contained in this web site is not intended as a solicitation to users residing in states where Pulte Homes or its affiliates are not authorized to conduct business.
Despite the best efforts of Pulte Homes to provide accurate information, including but not limited to prices and availability of homes or lots, it is not possible to completely ensure that information on this web site is constantly correct. Pulte Homes does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of information, text, graphics, links or items contained on this web site. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Pulte Homes further does not warrant that its service in providing this web site will be uninterrupted.
In no event shall Pulte Homes be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials. The web site and the materials on the web site are subject to change without notice and represent no commitment on the part of Pulte Homes in the future. All products and services are provided subject to applicable taxes and accompanying terms and conditions.
This web site contains several references to products of other companies and links to other web sites, including web sites of non-affiliates of Pulte Homes. Those other web sites are governed by the terms and conditions applicable to those web sites. The links to those web sites are placed for your convenience only, and do not comprise any warranty or endorsement on the part of Pulte Homes as to the companies, products, services, information or programs associated with these web sites. Similarly, Pulte Homes makes no warranty or endorsement of non-affiliated companies and products that appear on this web site.
By accessing this web site, or using information on this web site, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts in Oakland County, Michigan or the United States Federal District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, to resolve disputes of any kind arising out of your reliance on the information on this web site, or any interaction with PulteGroup involving this web site.